Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hehe~ My fav New Anime >.<


Special A

See that >.< , i finally found it , yes~!! , it seems that the eng sub is not yet done by anyone , cuz i only found chinese sub , luckily i learn chinese , haha~ Special A , i am so surprise when they gonna animated into anime , the manga was great although i didn"t read it anymore because of bz working , but i"ll sure keep it when i have my free time , i haven"t watch it yet cuz recently the net line is so laggy..and it won"t load....=.= , but kitto , im sure watch , for Banzai!!for S.A student , >.< , i hope there is something like tat in reality , sure im gonna study hard to be one of them ...


P/S: After i watch it , sure im gonna write my comment on it , and u noe yesterday midnight i stomache , so horrible lei , suddenly till wake me up from my dream , u noe is woman period , and i think i gonna dead from suffering all those pain , luckily i have some menstrual panadol with me and i can keep sleeping till morning , is inconvenient when i have to work whole days and my stomach is damm pain , today my sister sent my bento , actually im not hungry at all..but i still can finish it without any left , juz now i just recived my sis(S and s) phone , my sis(S)say she gonna spend me for watching movies tonight i , hope she didnt talk to air like that ,Anyway hope for the best , and Banzai Aiyuko sama with Anime >.<

1 comment:

danny said...

As China increasingly is seen as a growing business power, interest in learning the Chinese language had rocketed, it is become more and more important to learn Chinese. Check this site Check the site http://www.learnchinese.bj.cn/ to learn more about learning Chinese.