Saturday, April 19, 2008

Is Sunday~

Is sunday today , but im not busy as i was , opposite , i am so free now staying all the day at home , doing laundry , playing games , i just quit my job few days ago and i was happy as i dont need to do any job more and prepare myself to go study at Labuan soon , i will be going on this 12 of may , kind a scary cuz this is the first time i leaving home to further study , is the nearest one to my hometown , you just have to take a boat then after 30min , u will arrive there , haha~ you know , i am a baby , ok~TT , and now is 20 april , then i will have 3 more weeks to go , haiz~ and i just got my salary yesterday , is not what i have thought , is rm650 together for a month working at the cyber , haha~but i guess i am lucky enough , cuz for the 3 jobs that i had worked , this is the highest salary i got among them , and more relax and i can even play computer the whole days , thanks to my sis cause she found all the jobs for me , and i have to set my badget , hanphone , mp3 and notebook , i cannot buy them all cause no money , TT , although i have been accepted in Matrix but most of my friends didnt manage to get in , i think thats because too many people apply for it this year and i cant deny that the matrix mostly only open for bumiputera and limited 10% for non-bumiputera , but i still hope they manage to get in for those apply for the second year and they are still many offer of further study , thats all , hope the best for all of us , banzai~

No comments: