Saturday, April 12, 2008

o~my head in pain><

I think im not getting well today...i feel headeache and i even confused on things , dad repair the watch for me already juz now when he take my brother to have blood test , they came grand millenium to have their lunch and this time dad tapao some rice for me , cuz siaunee going out wit her friends , happy^^ , cuz my brother also come here mah ~ hahaah~ , then later my sis(S) she came and ask me want to eat what cuz my sis(s) cannot make bento for me today , so sweet~ , then today im alone , i came early today at 8am , to do all the cleaning stuff , and my partner is off , so early in the morning i m alone...and today is hell day too...but is still ok , not that serious this time , hehe~ and there a kid run away when im bz..T.T dammit , so i think i will short money today...my head in pain , and there once one team of guys make me confused...i don know maybe i short money again cuz they like pushing to pay the money then very lc lei , @#% , eggs!! who r u o ?! i wanna say like tat o to them ....but cannot lor...u know , working is also a challenge to ur patient...so only eat the gas in my stomach..haha~ and one things...u noe my bos "s dad , we call him uncle , he spent me eat coconut bun and drink 2 vitagen..and he even ask me what u like to eat...i like..."wasei?so sudden...ayashii~" maybe he want to buy his workers heart...lol...bt really sorry uncle cuz i also work this job as part-time , if my matrix result is out and i got accepted , i will also quit the job...haiz~i wanna go home , today short many money , so sad and my head is so pain...=.=

No comments: