Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Natsukashii~

Today is April fool , hehe, thinking of those days when im still a high school student , i never fooled by my friends but i saw some pp is fooled by their friends at sch , >.< , natsukashii~ , ermm...tis is the second weeks tat i worked at the cyber which my sis introduced me to , thinking of it...its been two weeks..n everyday ,im using the computer..bt i still like my hse laptop..my audition..n of cuz my dekstop wallpaper , n here , i cnt even touch or play all those things , cuz tis com auto clear once is it shut down , today i finish watching another nice anime , last time i finish the series " Code Geass" within 2 days , n the same for "DN Angel" , tat bcuz all day here , nothing else can i do lei =.= , lol , i will like write more about those two series , let write it at the other post , or else , it will be too long >.<

No comments: