Monday, April 7, 2008

3 days blog

okay~ i didnt write for yesterday cuz im so lazy to write lei...anyway , yesterday happen a lot , and even on last saturday , now , i realize that friday , saturday and sunday is hell , the place i work is so many people in those three days, and so noisy , i think i become deef after working here for a year , on saturday , my sister(s) , she didnt come at 2pm which she usually come and send my bento, i guess she overslept and yes she did , and no one send me my bento on that day , i"ve been starving the whole days , but is okay~ , i guess so , when my fire is off after waiting there for 7 hrs , then my other sis(S) , she went out , so my mom fetch me tat day , Lol , is so funny when i sleep after an hrs, my sis(S) call my name , then right after i wake up from my dream(cuz she seems like bringing some ta pao back) and yes!im correct , and i share the french fries and bread with my brother , then i go back sleep again >.<(omg...im so hungry now...meshi >.<)then on sunday , there not as many people as on saturday(saturday is damm full house=.=)ar~ got one big news , u noe my sis(S) , i went to buy KFC with her at 11pm to send some to my other sis(s) , she drive and pay and i only eat >.<(cuz i have no money at all and i don noe to drive)lucky to have my sister >.<, then as usual on today , im doing my cleaning job early in the morning , i get my lunch today eating fried rice with my mom n my sis(s) , my mom spent us this time cuz...gtg , back to home , tata~

No comments: