Thursday, June 5, 2008

I wrote this at KML library com section....

Okay..hooray i did online for this time at the library...but...not using my laptop , is using the library computer...How can i say , the kolej did not supply wifi at the library and also the dorm..im trying my best to get the wifi at the dorm...hard...yesterday i try to get the internet network at the library then i realize that the plug is not the same as i have...so i didnt get online using my laptop...and then , I , fui yee and Yvonne are trying our best at KML , we have study group everyday and fui yee also bring her friend to join us too...is a guy , woosh~! go for it fui yee, kekekeke...recently nothing much happen to me , the oil price is getting up and things will be more expensive..T_T and i started to get worry about eating as im going to outing on this weekend to buy some stock....their would be shuffle about the class tutorial and lecture too..i hope i can adapt easily to it ...and i hope everyone will be happy knowing me as a friend...^^~, trying to get online and online ...but never forgot to study and get nice result to go back home >.<

No comments: