Thursday, June 26, 2008

3/2 months

Okay..1 and half months staying at KML , i always thought that here will be a nice place to study , but unfortunately that it won"t last long my nice view to KML , because of water problem...here , the water problem is so serious that it can take 2 until 3 days without water at the dorm...luckily , i went to other dorm to have my shower but for bussiness , just tolerate it..T_T , there even once that , form BLK A till BLK D , no water , i was like , omg!! wat happen , is so damm..i mean , how we gonna concentrate studying while we have to worry for water problem , so , i was like little regret joining here...KML , bt i have no choice but continue , as you know that ,the oil price is rediculosly rising and the things are , so~expensive now..so i think that mom wont afford to send my study agn...besides that , im getting sick now , and it is troublesome to me and pp around me , i was so sad to be sick , i went to the klinik this tuesday but it seem that the doctor does not examine me the reason that i cough ..but i like the medicine given, i think it have some good effect to my health and it left the laz for today..so , i hope i can still get better without the medicine , thats all.....i want to outing this we week...hope that i plan my budget well as soon...>.<

No comments: