Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kekekkeke...

Kekeke....Online for the second time , i try to get online using my laptop that i brought here , but seem that the line is not that good enough....so i cant online at all....T_T , this week , we like start from the beginning , as you know , everything is been shuffle and all of us get the new tutorial and lecture...for me , i still stay at the same lecture hall but i change my tutorial class....so again....meeting for new friends....getting along...again....i think is going to be a month that i at KMl , remember that i come on 12 may and now oledi about 10 june..and it seems that almost everyday im eating maggie....i cant stop it cuz i wanted to eat rice ..but no rice for me..and i sleep late everyday..almost past 12 then i sleep...and im always feeling hungry all the time..o~i wish i have my rice cooker here..T_T , anyway i still hope all the best for me and Gambate-ne>.<

No comments: