Saturday, May 31, 2008

Im back again after 2 weeks

hihi there , i went to KML(kolej matrikulasi Labuan)to study and im now back for pesta kaamatan holiday , it juz for a few days and i miss my cats and my bed , so i juz come back for fun and bring some entertainment to there(KML) i had take a few of my pic and i gonna post it here , so , pls take a look~

I and my sis and my parents were on Menumbuk ferry , bring our car to Labuan~and it take about one and half hour to reach Labuan >.< We now check-in to Manikar Resort already and i and my sis were taking pic in front of the mmirror , (left)I was wearing Baju Kurung and ready to register at KML...

My dorm~ there will be four of us living in a room , as u can see , my bed is one the left hand side with the bedsheet on , see that~>.<


Now , my parents and my sis were back , i stay there for my own , the second week , i outgoing to the small city with my friends...

Guess what , i took many picture but i lazy to post it here , anyway , if u want to see more picture of mine, pls go to my friendster to have a look...
At kml for 2 weeks , i think that i learn many things and trying to be independent , everyone is so hardworking and trying to be the best among the best , i realize that i cannot step back or relax for juz a while , although i did choose to come back home although it is only for 4 days , but i m gonna keep up the good work so i can get nice results at Kml , thats all , i hope time flew fast at kml and im going to be back home again on this august >.<

P/S: if i able to get wifi at my dorm , i will update my blog from time to time ^^

No comments: