Friday, May 2, 2008

Okay...so this is what happen in these days.....

Okay...Erm..i go fix my hair already yesterday at Asia City, rebonding and make it straight...and it cost RM100 , erm..thats quite fine with me and it tooks totally four hrs to complete it , T_T, actually when they ironing my hair , the girl make it my ears pain ,luckily the guy notice it and tell her that he will do it himself(and thats really save me alot) cuz i think im gonna have heart attack..when it comes to really pain and i only keep quiet, and really suffering during the process..how i discribed ."painful", probably is my hair was not that good.....and it make me so pain when they are ironing , anyway...i got my hair now..and i cant tie or bath in 3 days..stink ...
*The guy making my hair is okay...but just deducted when he go to smoke and touch my hair again..boo>.<

P/s:Oops , think of a stuff that i need to mention here , on thursday night , i saw a dead body lying at the Servay supemarket area...my mom park and drop me down...i want to cross a place and go meet my mom...i saw a person lying there...his face is on the floor...i never thought that it was a human until i saw his shoes~omg...i nearly step on him...we(my mom and i) think that he was just drunk and lying there and when we come out after shopping...there police and people surround that place...that guy was dead...omg..i cant believe it until today..the newspaper stated that the guy is dead..because of mental problem and sudden heart attack...thats was really not nice and making my mood bad...make me wanna go sleep straight away...lolz , but is okay now...i mean nothing will bother me anymore...and im gonna concentrate on going matrix...Gambate kudasai~~!!!

No comments: