Sunday, November 23, 2008


Figure 1 : picture of me (left ) and my friend fui yee (right)....



Figure 2 : nice picture of me (left) anf my buddy kim ( right) , we take this picture at palm square food court and we going out that day , 3 of us , and kim is going to study at KL soon....

Actually i wanted to put those two picture long time ago liao when i was at kk , but somehow is too late for me to do that....don noe...maybe spend too much time watching anime at home...i think those 2 picture quite nice...and my buddy kim...she going to KL to study...is a good news for her...i mean for her study...but little bit feel sad...becuz...i cant hang out with her again when im going home on this coming dec....but hopefully she coming back in this CNY(chinese new year)...so what im waiting now is the christmas holiday....and as usual i cant wait to go home....cuz when i go home , both of my sis will be home too...and plus me and another sis , then will be four of us...yeppee!!!...of course....need to wait for the exam result coming out soon on this 2nd of dec.....quite making me worry....the elaun was out , luckily before the day i die....cuz , my sis didnt even help me bank in and im starving and eating can food for a week....really angry...with that stuff now....and back to my college life...there more and more assignment need to be done....and is quite hot here , actuallu...im online at the library now , cuz u noe...as usual , so lau ya ...and i think thats all for now...cuz i have to search for more info.....ok...tata....

No comments: