Thursday, August 21, 2008

Okay~is going to end my sweet holiday *cries*

As you know , im at kk oledi and im going back on this sunday , since im come back here , i have no mood at all to study and keep playing games , watching anime and tv , and i dont feel like going back , i feels like i was like phobia to that place , but , i have to go back because i dont have the choice , what can i say , i feel like so heavy to go back , and the ups results just out and my results was terrible , i was totally dissapointed , because of the C- , is awful and stress now , i dont even complete my homework and i think i have to rush when i go back soon , and first of all , money , my mom didnt bank-in any money to me since i have the money...bt i think i have to save more in order to stand until the end of first sem , and i think i will be so skiny coming back again becuz of lack of food , and i think i have to think positively and urge myself to work harder , i dont want to kicked out from KML although i didnt like there , yet , i have to score more and more ....i hope everything goes well......Gambate-ne >.<

No comments: